We have a date!

As you’ve seen ina past post, I went to see a possible venue for our wedding, and we actually decided on this venue, a beautiful plac...




As you’ve seen ina past post, I went to see a possible venue for our wedding, and we actually decided on this venue, a beautiful place called Chippenham park, the deposit has been paid and our wedding is officially on 26th April 2014.

As soon as our date was confirmed, we also had confirmation of our caterers which sound amazing! They have cooked for the Queen so they must be brilliant! They sent us a menu to look through which is massive, we will end up choosing about 3 choices.

We also contacted my local church, St Marys church sawston to keep the date for us, the vicar is lovely and I’m so glad he will be marrying us :)

I’ve always wanted a videographer to film my day and after searching through many videographers and watching lots of sample dvds, we decided on your perfect day :) his videos are amazing and really capture the mood and atmosphere which just photos alone can’t capture.

We will be looking at photographers and wedding cakes after the summer, I’ve been busy looking through magazines to find the perfect dress, I am not your average person, lady gaga is a huge inspiration to me and I want to look abit different on my wedding day so ive been looking at dresses that are different and stylish, I will definitely be wearing a vale and cover my face as I walk down the isle, I want to stick to tradition as much as possible. I will start looking at dresses at the beginning of next year, I’m so excited!
We have decided on a colour theme but I’m keeping as a surprise for the day :)

I will keep this updated regularly with updates and wedding inspiration etc

X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images